To maximize the efficiency of SL40 USV, our excellent partner CADDEN
had added 5 equipments on the USV, making the total survey payload as:
– Embedded survey computer running QPS QINSY
– R2Sonic, LLC 2020 (Multibeam Echosounder)
– Valeport MiniSVS (Sound velocity sensor)
– Velodyne Lidar, Inc. VLP-16 (Lidar)
– SBG Systems Ekinox D / QINERTIA (Inertial navigation system and post processing software)
SL40 sailing on river
MBES and lidar result
At the field test, a clear underwater map and a 3D image above water were generated, proving the excellent stability of SL40 as an equipment platform.
Where did you first learn about this product?
Promo emailGoogle adOn-line articlesSocial mediaIndustry mediaPrinted publicationsTV newsOthers